PRIOR TO REGISTRATION DAY
1. Mark your calendar for: THURSDAY, August 26th 2020 9:30 a.m.
2. Check out the latest:
3. If you haven't already done so, contact the tutors of classes you wish to take, and get on their class roster!
4. Contact the tutor(s) with any questions about required books, alternate payment plans, etc. Note:Several of the tutors REQUIRE that parents call early in order to acquire necessary materials. Read the descriptions carefully!
5. Read the HERC Student and Parent Handbook.
6. To expedite registration, print out the following forms, fill them out, and bring them with you to HERC Registration Day
a. Student-Parent Contract
b. HERC Membership Form (NOTE: Membership is required - please bring a check payable to HERC or cash for $75 to Registration.)
c. Medical Release Form (one per student)
On August 26th, 2021
7. Come to HERC Registration Day on August 26, 2021 at Calvary Chapel Bakersfield, 400 Building, 6501 Schirra Court, Bakersfield, CA 93313 during one of the sessions listed below.
8. During ORIENTATION, you will listen to the Orientation training, and afterwards you will be able to pay your HERC Membership fee and receive your HERC t-shirt(s). During REGISTRATION, you will meet and pay tutors, sign up for clubs and turn in required forms.
NOTES: Attendance at Orientation is mandatory for ALL families of---new or returning students. Each student and at least one parent/guardian must attend! Every student will be required to wear the HERC t-shirt while on campus for classes and other activities. One will be provided per family with HERC membership, and additional shirts will be available for purchase at $10 each.
9:30 am - Parent and Student Orientation, last names A-L
10:15 - Parent and Student Registration with HERC and Tutors, last names A-L
10:15 - Parent and Student Orientation, last names M-Z
11 am - Parent and Student Registration with HERC and Tutors, last names M-Z
Thursday classes begin on September 2, 2021